* обновлен sqlite до версии 3.6.21
Changes associated with this release include the following:
- The SQL output resulting from sqlite3_trace() is now modified to include the values of bound parameters.
- Performance optimizations targetting a specific use case from a single high-profile user of SQLite. A 12% reduction in the number of CPU operations is achieved (as measured by valgrind). Actual performance improvements in practice may vary depending on workload. Changes include:
- The ifnull() and coalesce() SQL functions are now implemented using in-line VDBE code rather than calling external functions, so that unused arguments need never be evaluated.
- The substr() SQL function does not bother to measure the length its entire input string if it is only computing a prefix
- Unnecessary OP_IsNull, OP_Affinity, and OP_MustBeInt VDBE opcodes are suppressed
- Various code refactorizations for performance
- The FTS3 extension has undergone a major rework and cleanup. New FTS3 documentation is now available.
- The SQLITE_SECURE_DELETE compile-time option fixed to make sure that content is deleted even when the truncate optimization applies.
- Improvements to "dot-command" handling in the Command Line Interface.
- Other minor bug fixes and documentation enhancements.